It's a self-initiated brief I started to help me put into practice things I learned in Adobe Illustrator. I chose the "Today is (Today)" format because it was short, simple, and changed daily. It also allowed myself to step away from the hurdle of adding relevant content and messages and focus mainly on familiarizing myself with the Illustrator interface and nuances. If you study closely, you can usually determine which Illustrator function I was learning that day, because I try to focus on only one for each poster. As time progresses, hopefully my skills will as well and I can eventually incorporate more things into each one!
And although they are meant to be done quickly, I also try to hone my creative eye with each poster. None of these posters present too well alone, but it's when I look at them as a collection that I can see potential ideas I can mash together and save for the future.
March's Today Is Posters

February's Today Is Posters
1 comment:
hi buddy. i'm likin them posters a lot.
keep up the good work. :)
Post a Comment