In Three Days...
I
. . .
I like reading a little bit before I go to bed at night, I think it keeps me calm and ready for sleep. I'm going to try hard to check my e-mail/Facebook only once in the morning, once in the afternoon, and once at night. That way it doesn't run my life. I wonder if I'll be able to consistently wake up at nine o'clock, so I don't waste away each day. And I need to be more firm with following my schedule, for the same reason.
Tomorrow is nothing without today.
I'm going to start what I'll call the Ernest Hemingway exercise, where I try to write something meaningful and revealing in only six words. Something to work the brain a little bit.
Six Word Story #1 "Table for two?" "No, just one."
1 comment:
The Ernest Hemingway routine is always very fun. :)
Post a Comment